Followers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I guess I forgot to give it a Name.

The thing is... I don't get little moments.
Correction. We don't get our little moments.
No subtle intertwining of our fingers.
No sneaking glances at each other from across the room.
No moments to discreetly kiss.
Because we are so far apart.
I consider you lucky,
if you can kiss the one you love goodnight
tonight.
I consider you blessed,
if you can see him (or her) tomorrow
or if you saw them just yesterday.
Nothing ever prepared me for this.






I'm scared that I won't be able to do this right.
How do I say "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm your girlfriend."
I'm scared that the first time I say
"I Love You."
To his face, it'll come out wrong.
I'm scared that I won't be able to kiss him
Like we've been dating for so long.
I'm scared that our new
In Person relationship
Won't be as successful as the one we have now.
I'm scared.
Of Losing You.


No comments:

Post a Comment