Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shit I'd say If I could get away with it.

Dear sister. We've been sharing a room for less than a month. We're never in the room at the same time unless we're sleeping. BUT

Quit fucking touching my stuff.

My computer? NOT FUCKING YOURS.
My pillow? ESPECIALLY NOT FUCKING YOURS. DON'T STEAL MY FUCKING PILLOWS. PAY FOR YOUR OWN GODDAMN SHIT.
My D.S.? Leave it the fuck alone. Don't touch it.

and how about you actually get fucking dressed in the mornings so I don't have to listen to dad yell at you and slam on the lights every morning at 7:00 am. If it's gotten to th epoint where I have to open my eyes to tell you to put some fucking clothes on so Dad doesn't yell, it's become a fucking problem.

Love,
Ashleigh.;


Honestly can't wait to get the fuck out of here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment