Followers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Message.

The Caller you have reached is unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep.
-beep-
Hey. It's just me.
I missed you today. We didn't get to talk for that long.
It was a busy day.
I was hoping to catch you before you fell asleep.
sigh....
I shouldn't complain, though. A couple weeks and this relationship won't consist of purely texts and phone calls.
I can suck it up till then.
But I still miss you.
....
My family went psychotic at dinner, as usual. I guess I'll have to talk to you about it tomorrow. But sometimes it hurts, how much they tear each other (and me) apart.
....
I supposed this is a long enough message. Depressing, too ...
Call me in the morning when you get this...

I lo-
-Beep -
.......
The Caller you have reached is unavailable. Please leave a message, after the beep.
-Beep-
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment