Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

An old love.


Hear it, I'm screaming it. You tremble at the sound. You sink into my clothes. This invasion makes me feel worthless hopeless sick.

It's time to rock and roll, let's hit the bar, let's lose control. One false move, you took me home. One false move and you're all alone.


Standing on the rooftops, waiting till the bomb drops, this is all we've got now, scream until your heart stops, never gonna regret watching every sunset, we'll listen to your heartbeat, all the love that we've found

Heave the silver hollow sliver, piercing through another victim. turn and tremble, be judgmental, ignorant to all the symbols, blind the face with beauty past, eventually you'll one day know.

False perceptions that brought forth these questions of truth love and hope. Now that you're injuring I'll carry you with me just please hold on. Love's not all lost but it's nailed to my cross and crucified all that I've held on to be awaiting anticipating a touch such as yours. 

August evenings bring solemn warnings to remember to kiss the ones you love goodnight. You never know what temporal days may bring. Laugh, love, live free and sing. When life is in discord praise ye the Lord. Who's gonna call on Sunday morning? Who's gonna drive you home? I just want one more chance to put my arms in fragile hands. I thought you said forever (Over and over). This sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion.

No comments:

Post a Comment