I wish I could describe the feeling here. What I see in my mind. I'm closing my eyes and typing and just hoping I can get across the violent stormy skies I'm seeing and the waves crashing in the wind and the lovers quarrelling to the right of the screen and cut screen to the battle, the horses charging at eah other, no idea they're risking their lives for a human battle that has no place in an equestrian world and the fires are burning brilliantly in the background and I'm losing all sense of control in seeing it and I wish you could see what I'm HEARING and what I'm FEELING and it's music like this that makes me glad I'm a musician because I can see his fingers on the fingerboard moving violently, so fast they're almost a blur and I can see the rosin bursting off the bow and I can look across the stage at the cellists as they glare down their music, concentrating so hard on their short, sweet, solo, and suddenly t violin and the fires and the waves and the storm are back all crashing into each other and the world is going to be decided in this moment. in this moment history is being made and lives are being lost and love is coming to an end with the souls of the soldiers who will never be able to kiss, to touch again and then it's quiet and you and i are tangled up in the sheets and it's the early hours of the morning and i've given something to you that nobody else can take and we're touching eachothers like only lovers could and i know that you're stealing my heart but it's okay because I believe in what we have, here. I believe in our chemical attraction and our personal closeness and as our hero dies, not the victor, you and i are fighting a different battle with each other, and I'm seeing so many different things my mind almost can't keep track and all I want is to have this feeling go on and on forever and could you imagine being a part of producing this melody? it would sweep me away into absolute bliss and give me a sense of pride and accomplishment that i've never felt before and i'm so lost in this moment as i'm working my fingers and stroking my bow and my back feels like it's about to go into seizures but i just sit up straighter because THIS IS WHO I AM and then the music stops.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF1iZH1F40s
No comments:
Post a Comment