Followers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fun is a really good kisser.

I feel better, now that I've got it out of my system. Adam doesn't want to come back. Frankly, I couldn't do long distance again and he's not moving here, that's for sure. So that's why it's so exciting that I'm having fun.

Fun is a REALLY good kisser...

IpromisedI'dfindareallygoodkisser,didn'ti?


And he's a sweetheart. Like, okay, he's not this college going graduate with a good job, but hey, it's not like we're anything serious. We're just having fun. But he really is adorable. Like at the party, he said he purposely didn't smoke anything because he "had the feeling I wouldn't approve." Good boy.

Fun gives me butterflies and I'm not expecting a relationship and I'm okay with that. Fun feels goooood. Fun hasn't tried to push me into doing anything I don't want to do which is great. And did I mention?

Fun is a really good kisser...

No comments:

Post a Comment