You wanna be mad? Fine. Attack me with everything you can spit.
Put me through the goddamn wringer. (again). Let's see how I handle it.
I'm not going to antagonize you. Not gonna let you win.
I was ready, willing to be the bigger person, fucker.
And let me tell you, baby, I gave more than a damn.
Let you define who I was, who you think I am.
But you, you gotta go start those fights.
You gotta bring those things up like fire and ice.
All that respect I gave to you, maturity I brought into this situation,
You're throwin it out the window, won't even consider cooperation.
So fine, be the baby, see how much I give a damn.
Because I know, I'm worth more than you fuckin think I am.
And baby, I know now, I wasn't anything you wanted.
You told me lies, put up a front and broke my heart, with no remorse.
Honey, always remember, you chose this fuckin course.
No more playin games with me, I'm sick of you.
Being too fuckin stubborn to work anything through.
So do who you want, baby I don't give a damn.
Because I know, I'm worth more than you fuckin think I am.
I'm throwin the fuckin towel in, this shit just got real.
Fucker, it ain't me. I don't know what's your fuckin deal.
And when you're done being angry, let's see how this goes.
I'll watch you try and try again to put on another show.
I know who you were, and I know who you are now.
And I know I'll be gone when you come back around.
So live how you want, I don't give a damn.
I know, yeah I know, I'm worth more than you fuckin think I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment