March 31, 2009 at 4:20am The day he first told me he liked me
I probably won't have my phone today because of the low battery. You can call when you get out of school if you want, guten tag :)
April 3, 2009 at 7:43pm
1. You have the urge to run over people in wheelchairs.
2. Scream-Avenged Sevenfold3. You :) (I didn't steal this answer thank you very much!)
4. Comfyble, essplode, butt darts.
5. Lavina's comment train that I started.
6. Parrot.
7. Why do you want to break into a hotel so bad? Haha.8. You're the most wonderful person I've ever met :)
9. You down yourself too much, cheer up, you're a great person :)
20. We did each other, we're even lol.
2. Scream-Avenged Sevenfold3. You :) (I didn't steal this answer thank you very much!)
4. Comfyble, essplode, butt darts.
5. Lavina's comment train that I started.
6. Parrot.
7. Why do you want to break into a hotel so bad? Haha.8. You're the most wonderful person I've ever met :)
9. You down yourself too much, cheer up, you're a great person :)
20. We did each other, we're even lol.
May 14, 2009 at 10:08pm The day after he first said he loved me.
I really wish you were here so we could be cuddlemonsters :)
It's like 1:00 and I'm not sleepy, but I've got to get up at 8 for an honours assembley.
You were right, these message things are fun :D
Anyways, I'm going to try and go to sleep, goodnight sweetheart, I love you and I always will, you are the only one for me and I wouldn't have it any other way :)
You were right, these message things are fun :D
Anyways, I'm going to try and go to sleep, goodnight sweetheart, I love you and I always will, you are the only one for me and I wouldn't have it any other way :)
June 10, 2009 at 2:41am
Hi there :)
When I woke up, I realized how lonely it is to have no one to cuddle with, and if you were here, I would have snuggled close to you, whispered "I love you" and kissed you :)
I can't wait to see you, we've been waiting a long time it seems, and that day is getting closer :)Have I ever mentioned how much I love you? :) You're the most amazing girl I have ever met, and you're beautiful :) I'm so lucky I get to spend the rest of my life with you :)
Like I said earlier, I love telling people how much I'm in love with you because you're the best thing that has ever happened to me :) (this is how he made me feel like the most important girl on earth.)
I'm getting kinda sleepy now, I wish that I had you to snuggle with, but we will soon, I promise :) I love you sweetheart, you're so awesome and beautiful :) goodnight :)
When I woke up, I realized how lonely it is to have no one to cuddle with, and if you were here, I would have snuggled close to you, whispered "I love you" and kissed you :)
I can't wait to see you, we've been waiting a long time it seems, and that day is getting closer :)Have I ever mentioned how much I love you? :) You're the most amazing girl I have ever met, and you're beautiful :) I'm so lucky I get to spend the rest of my life with you :)
Like I said earlier, I love telling people how much I'm in love with you because you're the best thing that has ever happened to me :) (this is how he made me feel like the most important girl on earth.)
I'm getting kinda sleepy now, I wish that I had you to snuggle with, but we will soon, I promise :) I love you sweetheart, you're so awesome and beautiful :) goodnight :)
June 11, 2009 at 1:28am
It's about 4:20, and I decided to send you a message now! :) I could really use my cuddlemonster, it's kinda cold up here, plus, I really really want to snuggle with you :)
I can't wait until after Christmas :) I was thinking on the way to my house we could stop and take a 10 minute break to trade secrets :) Ima take you to the zoo! You'll have soooo much fun :) Did I mention that I'm in love you? :)
I am soooo happy right now cause I get to spend the rest of my life with this awesome, wonderful girl, you :)
think I'll try and go to bed now, I love you sweetheart, you're beautiful, and best of all, you're mine :) (This is why I felt like I was someone worth loving.) Goodnight :)
I can't wait until after Christmas :) I was thinking on the way to my house we could stop and take a 10 minute break to trade secrets :) Ima take you to the zoo! You'll have soooo much fun :) Did I mention that I'm in love you? :)
I am soooo happy right now cause I get to spend the rest of my life with this awesome, wonderful girl, you :)
think I'll try and go to bed now, I love you sweetheart, you're beautiful, and best of all, you're mine :) (This is why I felt like I was someone worth loving.) Goodnight :)
January 9 at 10:55pm
I love you I love you I love you. I really miss you and I can't stop crying. (This is why I was convinced we'd make it through the good and the bad.) I feel like I want to throw up. I wish there was a way for us to be together soon and I don't want to leave. I want to find a way to be able to be with you all the time, I can't stand being away from you. I love you sweetheart. (This is why I wanted to make it last forever.)
June 5 at 9:14am The day he broke up with me
I know, and it's too much to deal with right now. I love you too, and there's nothing wrong with you at all, this just isn't working :( (This is when he simultaneously broke my heart and shattered my world.)
No comments:
Post a Comment