Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I need to stop dreaming.

I had the rudest dream last night...
So rude.
Because me, Gary, and Chelsea were watching a movie in my (all of a sudden GIANT) dorm room, and Gary and I were... back together? i think? Idk what the fuck was going on. But there was cuddling. and holding hands. and kissing - you know, couple-y stuff.
And I didn't even notice, until he all of a sudden, out of nowhere, says, as I'm going to kiss him again,
"I don't want to kiss you this time."
What? I can even picture the incredulous look I had on my face.
"Well we're not dating anymore. I don't have to."
Oh.. I'd forgotten we weren't together anymore. Yeah. In the middle of my fucking dream, dream-me remembered that we'd broken up. But had somehow forgotten.
I can't even explain it.
But it was very fucking rude. My subconscious and I must HATE each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment