"Find your stage door and open it." Everbody can be famous for something. Show the world what you're made of.
Followers
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Perfect
I'm not perfect. I'm far from it. I wear my class ring on my ring finger because I think it looks best there. I permed my hair because I'm too lazy to put more than five minutes of work into it every morning. I don't shave as often as I should in the winter time and I can rarely force myself to go to the gym by myself. I don't eat healthy food and I can be a little naive at times. I'm a late bloomer in most areas of my life but I bloom at a pace I'm comfortable with. I get loud when I'm nervous and quiet when I don't want to tell you I want attention. I drink dr pepper like it's the new water but lately I've been drinking tea instead. I tend to see too much good in people that I want to be with and as a result I'm often interested in douchebags. I find concern adorable and I tend to think about everything relative to being in a relationship or not. I think almost everything I own makes me look fat and when people use the word "gorgeous" about me I tend to cringe inside because I don't like being lied to out of pity like that and I think gorgeous is a word best left for people who have a kinder demeanor than I do. I'm a bitch especially when I've missed sleep and my sarcasm gets me in trouble. I would say that I never mean to be offensive but that would be an outright lie. I've been a shitty friend in the past and to be honest I'll probably be that way a couple more times in the future. I'm very far from perfect but honestly I think you can just go fuck yourself. I'm very far from perfect but I have a big heart and it would be nice... Painfully relieving... To give someone affection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment