I appreciate the sentiment, though.
I love who I am, but that doesn't mean I'm not ready for change.
Doesn't mean I'll change everything, either.
I AM worth waiting for.
Would you stick around to find out?
If the answer is no, then fine. You're not gonna break my heart.
But at least tell me to my face.
I miss you. This is my preparation for telling you. Telling you that I want to "take you into my arms and tell you I never expected you to be perfect. I miss you being my friend but I can only love you for who you are if you let me." I can't handle it when people are so ashamed of who they are as THEMSELVES that they try to cover it up and make themselves appear as someone they're not. Always be straight up with me, because I'm always gonna see through your cover ups.
I missed you so much.
Thank you for not calling me out my cowardice. For accepting my faults and having fun just like old times. And thank you for making me brave the mexican food, even if I only got a
In twenty one hours and thirty two minutes, I'm going to be nineteen. I have no idea why I get so excited about my birthday each year, it just always happens to be the absolute BEST DAY EVER unfailingly each year. I'm hoping this year doesn't disappoint.
No comments:
Post a Comment