Followers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Skinny Dipping

Do you know what I did today?

Me.


I went skinny dipping with Jessy, and Sean stole our clothes. Okay, so story. Jessy, Sean and I were supposed to meet up with Garrett and Keber at a gravel pit to go swimming, but by the time the three of us got there, Garrett and Keber had taken off. So the three of us jumped into the pit ourselves for a bit. Sean got sick of it and went back to the car and Jessy and I went on a walk and found another pond and on a whim decided to get naked and swim. Absolutely amazing experience, by the way. Aaaand Sean drove over to see where we went and saw our clothes, grabbed them, and left.


There's nothing like being naked in the sunshine to make you feel absolutely sexy. There's nothing like fitting into THOSE jeans to make you feel amazing about yourself. 




It's so freeing to be able to live life. I'd never skinnydipped before, did you know that? I'm doing all these things around the age of nineteen that a lot of people my age did when they were sixteen. Or fourteen. I'm loving this summer more and more, especially without you. Without you telling me to not get my lip pierced. Without you telling me how to groom my body. Without you telling me to not get another tattoo.


I am living to MY STANDARDS. Doing what I WANT TO DO. 


This is so LIBERATING. I just want to scream to the world how amazing it feels to not be under your leash any more.


I feel absolutely amazing, thank you very much. You are no longer bringing me down.  :)


Because this.... is MY Stage Door.

No comments:

Post a Comment