Listening to them talk about other relationships just makes me sad. It makes me miss you. And seeing you today makes me realize that you just might not come back and that scares me.
Moving on is not something I want to do. I know I can, I know I'm strong enough, and I know I'll be okay, but it's not about me. It's not about how I'll feel or how strong I can be or anything.
It's one hundred percent completely all about you. You are just not someone I'm willing to lose. Not right now. Okay? Is it okay for me to say that? To feel this way?
I keep telling myself, "Ashleigh, you're being retarded. There's plenty of other people out there." But I simply just DON'T want to be a big girl and move on. I am simply put, a big baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment